1. Earl Gray Tea & Honey Latte (Try our lavender honey here!)
2. Milk & Honey Iced Coffee
3. Healthy Chocolate Milk with Honey & Raw Cacao
4. Fried Apples with Honey & Cinnamon (Serve on top of French Toast with a side of bacon)
5. Granola Yogurt Berry Parfait
6. Homemade Coconut Oil Honey Almond Granola
7. Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal
8. Matcha Pineapple Smoothie (We recommend adding Bee Pollen!)
9. French Toast with Honey Drizzle (Syrup replacement - works for pancakes and waffles too!)
10. Honey Butter (Put on everything!)
11. Homemade Honey Peanut Butter (Slather on toast topped with sliced banana or make your child's PB&J extra special!)
12. Quick & Easy Honey Buns
13. Best Honey Banana Bread Ever
14. Southern Honey Sweet Tea
15. Summer Honey Lemonade
16. Honey and Lemon Salad Dressing (Try over herb grilled chicken, toasted almonds, dried cranberries, sliced apples, crispy bacon and crumbled blue cheese on a bed of fresh spinach)
17. Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce (Substitute Greek Yogurt for Mayo for a protein rich, tangier option)
18. Grape Almond Greek Yogurt & Honey Chicken Salad
19. Baked (or Microwaved!) Sweet Potatoes with Melted Butter or Coconut Oil, Honey, Cinnamon and Pecans or Walnuts
20. Cowboy Caviar - A bag of tortilla chips never disappeared so fast
21. Baked Brie with Honey - So simple, so delicious. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and crackers.
22. Honey Rosemary Pecans
23. Honey Balsamic Glaze - Drizzle over Bruschetta, Roasted Brussel Sprouts or Watermelon Feta & Mint Salad
24. Honey Sea Salt Popcorn
29. Honey Garlic Ribs Marinade
30. Thai Honey Peanut Sauce - Over grilled chicken, sauteed vegetables and fried rice
31. Honey Soy Sauce Chicken Stir Fry
32. Honey Lime Cilantro Chicken Wings
33. Grilled Cheese and Honey - As if grilled cheese could get any better...
34. Hot Honey and Soppressata Pizza - Stay tuned for our new line of infused honey!
35. Grilled Peaches with Ricotta with Ricotta and Lavender Honey Drizzle - Serve with grilled pork chops
36. Jerk Chicken with Honey Pineapple Glaze - Serve with sauteed bell peppers and coconut rice
37. Everything But the Kitchen Sink Meatloaf - Do this but add honey. Throw in diced sweet potatoes, fresh spinach & apples for a complete meal!
38. Honey Blueberry Cobbler - My most favorite dessert of all time. Substitute honey for sugar.
39. Honey Apple Crisp - Substitute honey for maple syrup. Top with vanilla ice cream, honey drizzle & a pinch of sea salt.
40. Quick & Delicious Crescent Sopapillas with Honey Drizzle - Drizzle, heavy pour, smothered... same thing, right?
41. Honey Sweetened Homemade Vanilla Pudding
42. Vanilla Ice Cream Topped With Honey and a Pinch of Sea Salt
43. Honey Brownies - My two favorite words put together